Friday, December 16, 2005

Big Bang

Finally, I have made myself start writing a blog. I had been thinking about it since 1998, but wasn't able to commit to it. Oh gosh, thats 7 years.

Now I have to think(?) and type... or may be just type. I remember I used to be a good writer but my writing skills are fading with more and more concentration on technical documents. I hope to revive them.

Actually, construction is going on in my office near my cubicle so it is really difficult to concentrate on work now a days. These wanderings have finally led me to create the blog.

I guess, before I start on it any further (and post my profile), I need to introduce myself. I know the risk I run looking at examples of people getting fired for expressing them liberally, so I will keep my office life separate. Ok, I'll try my best at that. Though, I don't mind getting fired since market is hot and I can make more money that I'm doing now but I like the work I have (since last 3 months).

So I'm a 28 yr old guy who likes to play Civilization III and used to play billiards and snooker. I like history, particle physics and astronomoy. I also like working on computers, travelling and trying new things. I have been to USA (Boston, New York, Indianapolis, San Francisco), The Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, Singapore, Thailand, Japan and New Zealand, apart from my home country India where I have been to Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Badrinath, Bangalore, Chennai, Darjeeling, Dehradun, Delhi, Devprayag, Gaya, Gangotri, Guwahati, Hardwar, Indore, Jaipur, Kanyakumari, Kausani, Kedarnath, Kolkatta, Ladakh, Lucknow, Madurai, Manali, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nainital, Nalanda, Ooty, Rameshwaram, Rampur, Raipur, Roorkee, Shillong, Silchar, Udaipur, Ujjain, Yamunotri and various other places. My next plans for India is Andamans. If I can get to convert the videos to computer formats, I'll post some here.

One day, I will be a CTO in a big organization.

No comments: