Thursday, January 21, 2010

GM Diet Day 5

Till now, I'm able to follow the veg version of GM Diet. But I cheated today with a cup of tea, a la Indian, with sugar and milk.

Haven't seen much weight loss by this diet. Today morning I tipped the scales at 193 pounds. This is within the tolerance limit of original weight by measuring scale so could be that. Also, it is within the natural fluctuation of body weight so difficult to attribute this to diet plan (It could be also said that I lost more but the scale is showing positive variance).

However, I am now starting to disagree with the diet plan given in above link. If I do succeed in some weight loss, I'll evolve my own variant...

My natural fluctuation in body weight over the years has been between 80 to 90 kg (176 to 198 pounds). It is winter and a couple of kg less in this season may translate into natural shift to leaner me...

Let time be the witness...

No comments: