Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nightmare...

I just woke up by a nightmare. It was bad, i mean real bad. I haven't seen many nightmares that are that bad. I woke up badly shaking and sweaty even in A/C. In fact, I'm still shaking. The last thing, perhaps the only thing that I could recall, is seeing a road flooded in water full of snakes, predominantly king cobras and I see myself falling into that... It was bad and I'm unable to stop shaking.

Earlier in day yesterday, I and a friend of mine, met with an accident while parking the car. Nobody got injured. The apartment complex was without power for several hours as he had accidently hit transformer supplying power to complex. It needed to be replaced. Everything, except his car and probably his driving history, returned to normal in couple of hours.

It had been a bad day... and a bad night...

No comments: