Monday, December 03, 2007

Casablanca

Yesterday, I saw Casablanca, a 1942 B&W classic. This is definitely one of the best movies I have ever had a chance to see. It was so great that I watch documentary that was included in DVD and then watched the movie all over again. Highly recommended.

Later I did research and came to know that it ranks at #9 in Top 250 List at imdb and #7 in Berardinelli's All-Time Top 100. Well deserved.

Today I went to rent "Seven Samurai"... too bad Blockbuster didn't have it...

1 comment:

Nitin Goyal said...

How many of the imdb top 250 have you covered? I just counted the ones I have seen:

5 in top 10
9 in top 20
14 in top 30
18 in top 40

Picks in the top 50:
The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
Schindler's List
The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
The Matrix (1999)

Have you seen The Usual Suspects? Would love to discuss this one sometime with you.